[Jslib] Hello!

Wingnut wingnut at winternet.com
Tue Mar 6 10:22:30 PST 2007

Hi Dan, Pete, Lurkers.

I am struggling with something similar, only NOT using JSLIB so its
rather impertinent.  But if someone hears of some good socket status
monitoring code, I'd sure love to hear about it.

My whine...

I heard a rumor that Mac versions of Firefox have the socketEventSink
all wired-up and coughing-out socket status events.... but... I wouldn't
know for sure.  A buddy told me he read it somewhere.

Party on, gang!  No news... is... um... not good news. :)

Wingnut
Minneapolis