[Jslib] JS_LIB_HELP is not defined

Jeff Chimene jchimene at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:22:57 PST 2006

Hi,

That's not really enough to go on :{

For example, I finally figured out that the sample works better when run as
chrome: So, in one sense, I've solved the original question.

I'm going to use the RDF module. The sample RDF parser doesn't work until
you put the code into a <![CDATA[ section. So the XML parser has been
tightened. That may have impacts for other .js code.

I still don't understand why I cannot run test.xul from jsliblive/ I have to
run it from a project-specific chrome directory. I'm guessing it has
something to do with package installation issues remaining from Firefox 1.5->
2.0

I'm just now getting to the point where I can start testing the RDF module.

I suppose that I'll need too much hand-holding in order to be of much help.

Cheers,
jec