[Jslib] JS_LIB_HELP is not defined

Jeff Chimene jchimene at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:31:37 PST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to use jslib w/ Firefox 2.0

I followed the instructions for the thread "Am I doing something
stupid?" i.e. including the src= attribute on the script tag.

The test.xul example initializes the jslib library, but JS_LIB_HELP
isn't defined

Should we just not use jslib for firefox 2.0?

I cannot seem to get Venkman to trap a breakpoint set anywhere in  the
try{} clause in jslib.js

function test ()
{
  jslib.init(this); // succeeds - however VENKMAN doesn't sense a
breakpoint in jslib?

  if (typeof(JS_LIB_LOADED)=='boolean') { // true
    alert(JS_LIB_HELP); // fails
}
  else
    alert("jslib failed to initialize");