[Jslib] Am I doing something Stupid?

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Fri Nov 3 07:28:30 PST 2006

>Please, anyone, what am I doing incorrectly!

Actually jsLib initialization is broken on later builds of FIrefox. It
has been for a while now.

  jslib.init(this);  // is broken

So use:

  <script type="application/x-javascript"
src="chrome://jslib/content/jslib.js" />

In your XUL fies ...

commandline interface is also broken:

  -jslib

This bustage is all due to interface changes. (In Firefox the
commandline interface has been entirely changed).

So just try:

  jslib:about

in your browser urlbar to see if jsLib actually works.

Quite honestly it gets tiresome keeping up w/ a continually breaking
platform - Firefox/Mozilla is a never ending moving target.

I will try to get the required fixes in asap.

Regards

tel: 1-719-302-5811
fax: 1-719-302-5813