[Jslib] RDF data source release

jym moreofthis at skynet.be
Sun Mar 19 18:00:31 EST 2006

Unfortunately it does not work. I am not working with any composite
datasources, I am only using RDFFile objects mapped to single remote
datasources. What I need to do is to remove any "remembrance" of a
loaded graph prior to reusing the same URI pointing to a completely
different RDF file this time. In my view I am looking for a way to
destroy the object which the dsource property of the RDFFile object
returned at the time of creation points to. So, basically the lifecycle
of a datasource should be:

1) var obj=new RDFFile(some URI)
2) some stuff I need to do with obj
3) obj.dsource.unload()     // This is the missing link.
4) obj=new RDFFile(the same URI)
5) some stuff I need to do with this brand new RDF graph (and I do not
want to get my new graph inherits from any elements that were in the old
graph)

Any idea of a workaround?