[Jslib] JSLib and selfcompiled Seamonkey: How to integrate automatically?

Johannes Kastl ojkastl at gmx.de
Tue Jan 10 14:14:21 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Im compiling "my own" Seamonkey once in a while. I can use my profile
including Mnenhy etc. without any problems, and I can compile
Enigmail, so the only thing is missing is:
JSLIB.

How to get jslib into the new compiled SM without installing the .xpi
by hand each time?

I pulled the source with CVS, and found a long long (haha) README
which didnt say anything on

- where to place the source code in the Mozilla-Directory
(mozilla/extensions/jslib? /mozilla/$OBJDIR/...? xyz?)
- how to compile it?
- where MOZ_DIST should point to (the mozilla source tree mozilla or
the OBJDIR?)

I found nothing on that anywhere on the website, so Im kind of helpless.

Who can help me?

Thanks,
OJ
--
I think a nerd is a person who uses the telephone to talk to other
people about telephones. And a computer nerd therefore is somebody who