[Jslib] RDF getRootBag

jym moreofthis at skynet.be
Sun Feb 26 16:52:24 EST 2006

I am trying to determine when a certain container already exists in a
loaded datasource. To do this I am using the getRootBag() method exposed
by the RDFFile object that points to my loaded datasource.
Whatever the container actually exists or not, the method always returns
the same valid RDFContainer object. Hence I am not able to guess if it
is in or not. Is there any means to differentiate from an
existing/non-existing container? Or is it simply a bug?

Any help would be appreciated.

jym.