[Jslib] Listing on addons.mozila.org

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Fri Feb 17 23:18:11 EST 2006

Pete Collins wrote:

>> Can you please roll off new builds and then let me know where to grab
>> the jslib lite verison, then I will test it and upload to addons.m.o.
>>

> New builds posted.

Testing w/ Firefox 1.5.0.1 (Windows) ...

1) Why are the lslib and jsliblive urls in the About window? They are
stretching it horizontally to an exaggerated size.

2) about:jslib closes Firefox, and relaunches it with jslib homepage
when About closes. Is this intentional behaviour?

3) The samples break the browser.
jslib:samples.file
jslib:samples.remotefile
The window minimises and will not maximise again. Firefox needs to be
restarted.

Let me know if you want me to help with any of these.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community