[Jslib] How to build jslib xpi locally

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Thu Sep 29 15:54:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I just checked out the source from the CVS and wanted to maintain a copy
on my own so I can install it into Deer Park or Firefox 1.5b1 by
modifying the install.rdf and tracking the changes in my svn repository.

At first glance it seems that I need a moz built from source to get this
thing going.  Are there some scripts to just build the xpi files so they
can have my modifications?

S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
Toll-Free: 1-866-SIX-FEET
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month