[Jslib] JSLib File i/o in firefox

ObsessiveMathsFreak obsessivemathsfreak at eircom.net
Sun Oct 23 23:12:27 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to get the jslib file i/o working in firefox 1.0.4

Jslib installs and I can even get the splash screen in
chrome://jslib/content/ to appear. I can also run the test case
which displays the jslib version to work.

I can also go to chrome://jslib/content/samples/file.xul and run
the test case there perfectly.

However I cannot seem to get jslib to work on local files.
This is killing development. I can't install a new xpi file
every time i make one tiny change to the app.

Is there any way of enabling the jslib file i/o on local
files. The prefs.js changes given do not work.