[Jslib] Extending spidermonkey / 2

leo startrack79 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:34:43 EDT 2005

oops... I sent the mail before to register to the mailing list... sorry!!
however... here's my post:

I wrote a little enhacement to the js-engine:

loadNativeModule("/yourpath/yourmodule.so");

where "yourmodule.so" is a shared object (or dll) containing
your native functions or class definitions and it is compiled and linked
against libjs.so / lib without the need of rebuilding the entire
spidermonkey engine.

Please let me know if this could be an interesting extension to the engine,
so I can prepare the right documentation in order to explain my work.

ps: please forgive me for my bad english... I'm from Italy.. :)

thanks to all and sorry for the double posting!!
leo