[Jslib] Updated jsLib and Now Problem with Google

jurismorte jurismorte at optonline.net
Sat May 7 20:07:14 EDT 2005


I am using Firefox 1.0.3.  I got an alert that jsLib had an update to 
version 0.1.284.  So, I updated it.

I have Google set as my homepage.

Now, whenever I try to go to Google, whether as the homepage or just by 
typing the URL, I get an error message that says:  "www.google.com could 
not be found.  Please check the name and try again."

Google was working just fine before I updated jsLib and all other sites 
are working.


jurismorte at optonline.net

More information about the Jslib mailing list