[Jslib] jslib kills firefox display

Jimg-Hoa jimg-hoa at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 09:03:53 EST 2005

Thanks Pete,
I tried that and when I type the command into the browser that I had to
start in safe-mode, and click 'go', the browser disappears instantly.

2ndarily, when checking task manager, firefox is still listed and at a size
of 20k instead of the usual 14k when it fails to show on screen.

All extensions have been removed for that test.

Jim-G