[Jslib] jslib audit plans

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Sat Mar 5 10:54:03 EST 2005

>Sweet.  This is the sort of stuff I want to see!
>
>Any quick way I can help?

Agree. Believe me this is something I've been wanting to do for some time.

I started writing a test XUL page to exercise the API's .

Have a look here:

  http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/jslib/libraries/samples/tests/

There is an io.js test file. Currently the code exercises the filesystem
base class. next up I need code to exercise the File class.

To run the test just do this:

  ./mozilla -jslib samples/tests/io.xul

Some moral support from will go a long way as well ...  :)

Let me test and check in some new build changes.