[Jslib] xpcshell & jslib

missi tran at grappa.univ-lille3.fr
Mon Feb 28 13:08:45 EST 2005

Hi

I want to use jslib with xpcshell. Thus I have downloaded
jslib_current_static.xpi.
The installation was done correctly (splashscreen visible for
chrome://jslib/content/).
However when I want to load the jslib.js file in xpcshell, I get the
following error:
"
Error creating channel (invalid URL scheme?)
include: chrome://jslib/content/debug/debug.js is not a valid path or is
already loaded

Error creating channel (invalid URL scheme?)
include: chrome://jslib/content/modules.js is not a valid path or is
already loaded
"

Does someone know how to solve this issue ?