[Jslib] Command Line Processing

Fred Eisele phreed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 10:20:50 EST 2005

First, THANKS!

It is starting to make some sense to me now.
As I like to understand what is going on I have some questions...

If I understand it correctly the application component,
<application>-service.js, is executed when firefox is started?
Therefore, I presume, it must be registered; where/when is it registered?

I am puzzling through the script.
Is the interaction of these components defined somewhere?

I also notice that no "chrome.manifest" is generated by xpistubs.
I guess this isn't a problem yet, but aren't the "*/contents.rdf"
files deprecated in favor of "chrome.manifest"?

Also, I thought the "install.js" was deprecated in favor of the "install.rdf".
Is xpistubs just keeping the "install.js" around for backward
compatibility or is it required by the application component?