[Jslib] Redesign for RDF Extension

Fred Eisele phreed at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:29:14 EST 2005

About a year ago I started using the RDF module in jslib.
I found it difficult to use at that time.
Since then I have been using (MPL'ed)

However, it does not seem that either of these are being actively developed.
These two modules take different approaches.

jslib/rdf : seems to take the approach of making an API that is
similar to the DOM.
xulplanet/rdfds : seems to take more of a graph approach to the API

Given that RDF is a graph representation a graph api seems to make more sense.
I would like to see the RDF api in jslib improved.
To that end I would like to start a discussion.