[Jslib] filePostRequest.js missing from defined modules

Bryce Solomons bryce.solomons at eyede.com
Thu Aug 25 09:56:54 EDT 2005

I am currently wanting to upload a file to a remote server. Now it seems
the jslib did / does have this ability within that module but it is not
a defined module anymore. I have tried adding it to my modules.js list
but that didnt work. I have check my jar file and the file does exist in
it. Has this functionality been removed on purpose or is it just an
oversight. OR should i be using the multipart file upload fucntions?

Thanks.

Bryce Solomons
Web Technologies Developer