[Jslib] 'include' isn't known in FF for me

Frank Burleigh burleigh at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 15 20:24:12 EDT 2004

Hello.  I've just come across jslib and have high hopes of using it in
my first, very simple moz app.  I'm working with fox:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; rv:1.7.3) Gecko/20040913

with jslib installed just today.  I can get the splash screen without a
problem.  The bit of my xul that I think matters looks like below.  The
JS console says 'include' is unknown, so I'm guessing that my install
may look correct, but isn't really.

Advice much appreciated.

PS: I've also tried shorthand versions of include; fox just doesn't
understand 'include' right now. ;-)

<script type="application/x-javascript"
src="chrome://jslib/content/jslib.js" />

<script type="application/x-javascript">
	include ('chrome://jslib/content/io/file.js');
	var f=new File( "/temp.txt" );