[Jslib] Error getting RDF

David Huynh dfhuynh at mit.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:08:56 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm having problem using the RDF module of jslib 0.1.205 on Mozilla
1.7.2 (Windows) in getting the file http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/index.rdf.
  I wrote:

var dataSource = new RDF(piggyBank_defaultSchemas[i],
JS_RDF_FLAG_SYNC).dsource;

And this was the error I got:

-----======[ jsLib ERROR ]=====-----
FileName:          chrome://jslib/content/rdf/rdf.js
Result:            2152596467
Message:           Component returned failure code: 0x804e03f3
[nsIRDFRemoteDataSource.Refresh]
LineNumber:        78
-------------------------------------

In fact, I was trying to do the loading myself but I got the same error,
so I tried jslib instead to see if I had missed something. I know the
file is valid as an XML file since IE seems to recognize it and display
it fine.

If I remember correctly, everytime I use
nsIRDFRemoteDataSource.Refresh(true) I always get some error. If the
flag is false, everything seems fine.

Does anybody have any idea about what this error means?

Thanks!

David