[Jslib] File.js remove()

Kyle Scholz kyle at mediawave.net
Thu Oct 21 00:03:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I make use of the File and Dir modules and I'm quite pleased by them. I
noticed recently that the remove(), which works fine on Linux throws
exception: 3253927937 on Windows (98 and XP ... both Mozilla 1.7 and
recent Firefox).

I tried using the remove( bool ) method in nsIFile directly and get the
same results. I don't think I'm the only person dealing with this. I
notice that none of my code or anyone else's ever seems delete any
files. Does anyone know why this is and what can be done about it?

Thanks,

KYle Scholz