[Jslib] Getting location of extension jarfile in Mozilla and Firefox

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Oct 6 15:26:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

Is there anything in JSLib that would give me the location of an
extension.jar file in both Mozilla and Firefox?

I know that in Mozilla I can use DirUtils.getUserChromeDir() will give
me the location of chrome.  Unfortunately, I can't use this in Firefox
because there the jar is stored under extensions/ and not chrome/

Thanks.

S.
--
Grandpa: "I'm an old man, no one listens to me."
Lisa:    "I'm a young girl, no one listens to me."