[Jslib] jslib_current_static 29 Nov, 2004 seems to have a problem

Stephen Knight stknight at ultralifebatteries.com
Mon Nov 29 16:17:05 EST 2004

Pete Collins wrote:
> Try installing from here:
>
>  http://www.mozdevgroup.com/dropbox/jslib/
>
> This isn't necessary anymore.

ah.  I've only recently come back to XUL.

> <script type="application/x-javascript"
> src="chrome://jslib/content/jslib.js" />
>
> It has been replaced by jslib.init(this);
>
> Do you have a version and platform you are running on?

The splash screen says:  0.0.2 (changes appear to be afoot compare to other people seeing 0.0.1)
Platform:  Mozilla 1.5/RedHat 8

Yep, everything's old.  This is for a production environment using old/small/slow systems (ie; cheap
and expendable).

--
Stephen Knight
Ultralife Batteries, Inc.