[Jslib] Problem with two extensions including JSLIB

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Nov 24 08:02:05 EST 2004

Brian King wrote:
> On 23.11.2004 16:18, Pete Collins wrote:
>>> 4. What about Firefox?
>> It *should* be working in Firefox.
> Please detail any problems you are having with Firefox. The latest
> builds work for me at:
> http://jslib.mozdev.org/installation.html

My mistake. I do have JSLib working for me with both Mozilla and
Firefox.  I had confused Pete's saying that the JSLib installation can
be triggered through the install trigger with the install.js script. I
was pointing out that Firefox does not have an install.js script. I
realize that since he was talking about the install trigger on the HTML
page, this is not a valid concern.

Thaths
--
"If I could just say a few words... I'd be a better public speaker."
                         -- Homer J. Simpson