[Jslib] Problem with two extensions including JSLIB

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Nov 24 07:59:13 EST 2004

Pete Collins wrote:

<valid answers to two of my questions snipped>

>> 3. The whole updates.mozilla.org nightmare. I have no control over the
>> HTML of the page listing my extension.
> Yea, this needs to be resolved.

And much more with updates.mozilla.org. ;-)

> These are good points. So my task is to address them and try to get it
> resolved. My mission for jsLib is to make things easier for us all.
> These are growing pains. I've been trying to devote more time to jsLib,
> there is so much potential for the library and so many ideas I have that
> I want to pursue. It has been difficult for me but I am making it more
> of a priority.

Pete,

I really appreciate the work put in by all the hackers of JSLib.  It is
a very useful library. No doubts about it. I really would like to help
with some hacking. But juggling a full-time job and hacking is difficult
sometimes.

Thaths
--
"If I could just say a few words... I'd be a better public speaker."
                         -- Homer J. Simpson