[Jslib] Problem with two extensions including JSLIB

Henrik Gemal spam at gemal.dk
Tue Nov 23 16:29:32 EST 2004

It's nice to see that these issues are getting some attention.
I love JSLib and it has saved me tons of work, but it has some limitations.

I'm really looking forward to a cool solution to these problems, and
will be happy to help in testing. But I have limited time to do
extension development.

--
Henrik Gemal
Mozilla Evangelist

Mozilla Blog with news, devinfo, links, etc:
http://gemal.dk