[Jslib] Wish list.

Alan Ogilvie alan at webziggy.net
Tue May 18 10:42:03 EDT 2004

I've always wanted a way to create arbritrary objects at the top level in Javascript that are available to all web pages. Quite often when developing websites I'll want to do some specific debug-style javascript that I won't want to have appearing when the site goes live - I usually use some sort of Server Side scripting for this. What would be really interesting is a way of extending my Mozilla specifically for the needs of that project.
In JSLib you are providing the JavaScript for certain things - why not create a library that allows a local file full of JS to be loaded at runtime so that anything in there becomes available to web pages?

Alan