[Jslib] Using jslib RDF and setting things like a progress bar

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Jul 14 16:20:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

Is it possible to watch the remote RDF file while loading like with an
Observer so that I can set a progress bar to undetermined and determined
  so users can see that something is happening while I load large trees?

I was doing this before by setting up a nsIRDFXMLSink and attaching an
observer to it.  Is something like this possible using the jslib?

Thanks,
Calvin
--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month