[Jslib] Re: Basic Authentication and RDF Remote Datasource

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Jul 14 16:17:58 EDT 2004

Pete Collins wrote:
> I wouldn't be surprised if the RFD API's have a facility to pass a
> uname/pass when fetching a remote datasource.

If I use the RDF components I would kind of loose the benefits of using
the ease of jslib wouldn't I?  I had been using them before, but have
converted over since I liked the APIs from jslib.

If I use the RDF component can I then feed that somehow or wrap it with
the jslib rdf stuff?

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month