[Jslib] i would like to contribute to the jslib , have created a new module compatible with jslib for manipulating in-memory-rdf.

Frank Koenen fkoenen at vonworld.com
Thu Jan 29 02:16:49 EST 2004

Hello.

I would like to contribute back to the jslib with a module I created to
manipulate in-memory RDF. I derived the module from the .../io/rdf.js
module, added some debugging tools to it and developed a test suite to
debug the module. I can email the source of the module here, in the
forum, if you like. Let me know how to go about contributing to jslib.
Thanks for your support and the efforts put into the JSLIB.

--
Frank Koenen <fkoenen at vonworld.com>