[Jslib] Using jslibUninstall

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Fri Aug 6 19:43:45 EDT 2004

Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
> The uninstall UI does launch OK when I start the uninstallation.
> However, when I click on the 'show files to be deleted' it does not show
> anything.  And when I click Next, I go to the next screen and nothing
> happens.

Found out the problem on this one.  install/install.xul needed to load
chrome://jslib/jslib.js first.  The uninstall sort of works in that the
references get removed from the overlay.  But the files don't seem to
get deleted.

Thaths
--
   "But Marge, it is uterus and not uteryou." -- Homer J. Simpson
Slacker Without Borders                        http://openscroll.org/