[Jslib] Opening files in Windows

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Mon Aug 2 09:23:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Another question.  I am able to create, open, read and write files just
fine on Linux (and OS X).  I have a question about file paths in Windows.

I have a file whose path is C:\foo\bar.txt

What is the path I pass to File constructor?  I tried

var f = new File('file:///C|/foo/bar.txt');

but it doesn't work.

Thanks.

S.
--
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is,
                  never try." -- Homer J. Simpson