[Jslib] Questions

Zbigniew Braniecki nightcat at poczta.onet.pl
Sun Apr 18 18:05:01 EDT 2004

Hello. I'm developing new app with hard use of JSLib now. JSLib is
responsible for i/o and RDF+RDFTree manipulations. After some
investigating i have a few questions to You:

1) Is JSLib still activly developed? On the site there is written that
last version is from somewhere about 2002

2) Is there any way to read/write ZIP/JAR files from outside chrome?

3) Is there any way to create RDF in memory? I used it from xulplanet's
library and now I wan't to migrate to JSLib RDF lib, but without it it's

Zbigniew Braniecki

Firefox.pl (http://www.firefox.pl)