[Jslib] socket.js, chatzilla and ...shudder...definitions

Raj Saini raj.saini at bttlindia.com
Wed Sep 17 13:14:50 EDT 2003

I have als o modified the socket.js a little for async communciation.
Please note async communication is not opening a Server Scoket. I am
using this modified socket.js for communication with a Java based
Server. I hae added some support for async message receptions. You can
find about it at http://jsbeep.mozdev.org

Regards,

Raj Saini