[Jslib] something changed for the worse

Stephen Knight stknight at ultralifebatteries.com
Mon Sep 15 15:47:11 EDT 2003

Pete Collins wrote:

>> the only other thing I can think of is that I'm running the test xul
>> as a resource:
>> mozilla -chrome resource:/Projects/test.xul
> It wont work as a resource.  :-)
> resource files and chrome files are seperate. That's your problem.
> jslib needs to be run from other chrome files.

That's an interesting bit of information.  Especially considering that once I have Mozilla running
and the jslib splash has been run, everything seems to go fine.

sigh.  ok, so it looks like I'll be doing my "mother may I"s until I get a chance to create the
necessary content.rdf and tweak installed-chrome.txt.  I'll start with the
development-jslib/content.rdf and alter that.

one more mystery solved.  Do I get a scooby-snack...oh wait, I caused it.  never mind.