[Jslib] something changed for the worse

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Mon Sep 15 13:04:41 EDT 2003


> Nope, it's sitting there (fat, dumb and happy).

Ok, give me a sample page that breaks for you. Because 0.1.86 is working 
fine for me.

Please provide a simple xul page that will not work for you.


--pete


> Also, if it was missing I would expect to always get the "include is not 
> defined" error.  Instead, the exception goes away when Mozilla is 
> running _and_ chrome://jslib/content has be performed in it (either a 
> 2nd window/tab).  If both steps aren't followed, then the exception is 
> thrown.
> 
>>
>> Double check that.
>>
>>   http://jslib.mozdev.org/docs.html#using_in_app
>>
>>
>> This is something I forget to do myself at times.
> 
> 
> granted, but other stuff that was working has now stopped under the same 
> conditions (simple test pages).
> 
> I discovered the problem in something that was working successfully 
> Friday.  I'd shut my machine down for the weekend and, when I went to 
> start my development again, I had Mozilla running but (not surprisingly) 
> hadn't done "chrome:...".
> 


-- 
Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org
www.mozdevgroup.com



More information about the Jslib mailing list