[Jslib] Commercial use of JSLIB

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Mon Oct 6 13:45:59 EDT 2003

Eelco van Kuik wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am currently working on a commercial package for Mozilla. It wil use
> Mozilla as an interface for some Perl configuration files.
>
> I was wondering if I am allowed to use JSLib for this? I read the MPL,
> but that's not the English I am used to.

Sure thing.

See http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/MPL-1.1.html "Distribution Obligations"
if you haven't read it already. :)

Here are companies already using jslib.

   http://jslib.mozdev.org/clients.html

Just let me know and I'll add you to out list. As far as the MPL goes, I
think you just need to mention that you are using Mozilla based
technologies in your distributions. Give us a plug.

Of course the best thng you can do is, if you write a general purpose
routine/lib, send it over to us so we can add it to jslib.

Thanks

Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org