[Jslib] Creating directory broke my chrome application

mark bokil mbokil at bokil.com
Mon Nov 24 18:37:49 EST 2003

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest Jslib for my project and then I realized
directories were no longer being created with the parent permissions of
the directory if no permission had been passed in as an argument. The
previous version didn't require a value to be passed into d.create().
After upgrading I realized my application was writing directories on
linux and Mac osx where only root could read/write to them. I ended up
changing all my d.create's to d.create(0775).

-mark