[Jslib] help: online jslib demo does not work

Fco Benavides fco_benavides at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 16:04:57 EST 2003

Hi,

I have just installed Mozilla 1.5 in my Xandros 1.0
linux box.  I have managed to successfuly install
JSlib.  Both the Mozilla and JSlib were installed as
root, and I used them as a non root user.

Follwing the installation steps in the following page:
http://jslib.mozdev.org/installation.html, I manage to
get JSlib installed and I tested it sucessfully since
I do get the splash window and click it away.

Then I start with the "using JSlib" page, in order to
start using xul and jslib:
http://jslib.mozdev.org/docs.html#using_in_app

The first demos works ok, but when it comes time to
use the: include (jslib_file); I just keep getting
errors, I have used several permutations but no
success.

I get: Error: include not defined

This is what I want to achieve:

application.xul -> call: application.js

So far, no success, this has been disappointing, but I
aim to get this working!!! ;)

Please help me!  I'm desperate!!! :S  I need results
ASAP so I can introduce the use of Mozilla in my
company.

I'll attach both my xul and js files so you can look
at them.

GBY!/Fco

=====
Ing. Francisco Benavides