[Jslib] Installing JSLib and Tagzilla in Thunderbird and Firebird - Answer

Ted Dennison dennison at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Jul 23 15:54:21 EDT 2003

Pete Collins wrote:

> Am I missing someting here?
>
> Why is jslib installing on FireBird for me and not everyone else here?

Actually, it installed easily on Firebird for me too. Its *Thunderbird*
(the separate email client) that is troublesome. It'd be nifty if
installing it on Firebird did the job for both, but I guess that's one
of the things you loose when you "disintegrate" things.

T.E.D.   Work     -  mailto:dennison at ssd.fsi.com
         Home     -  mailto:dennison at telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)
         Homepage -  http://www.telepath.com/~dennison/Ted/TED.html
--
A master was explaining the nature of Tao to one of his
novices.  "The Tao is embodied in all software -- regardless of how