[Jslib] Installing JSLib and Tagzilla in Thunderbird and Firebird - Answer

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Wed Jul 23 16:06:24 EDT 2003

Maybe everyone here can enlighten me.

- I just installed FireBird 0.6 on Linux.
- Went to the jslib install page
- clicked on jslib_jar install link
- installed jslib
- quit FireBird
- launched jslib

   ./MozillaFirebird -chrome chrome://jslib/content/

and got the jslib splash screen.

Am I missing someting here?

Why is jslib installing on FireBird for me and not everyone else here?

--pete

Pete Collins
jslib creator