[Jslib] Installing JSLib and Tagzilla in Thunderbird and Firebird - Answer

Ted Dennison dennison at ssd.fsi.com
Wed Jul 23 09:15:18 EDT 2003

Duane Hubbard wrote:

>> When(if) I get it figured out, I'll post an update.
>>

> Here's what you have to do.
> Installing JSLib:
> 1) Point your browser to:
> http://downloads.uk1.mozdev.org/rsync/jslib/xpi/
> and save the file called "
> <http://downloads.uk1.mozdev.org/rsync/jslib/xpi/jslib_current.xpi>jslib_current.xpi"
> to your computer.

Yup. I figured the above out yesterday, and got it all working (after
completly hosing my TBird and having to reinstall it again from
scratch). I was just about to post pretty much the same steps. :-)

I would add that there really ought to be a hyperlink to
http://downloads.uk1.mozdev.org/rsync/jslib/xpi/jslib_current.xpi
somewhere on the website. I had to figure it out by examining the
message in the confirmation dialog on the install link. Not everyone is
going to think of doing that.

T.E.D.   Work     -  mailto:dennison at ssd.fsi.com
         Home     -  mailto:dennison at telepath.com (Yahoo: Ted_Dennison)
         Homepage -  http://www.telepath.com/~dennison/Ted/TED.html
--
/earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can.