[Jslib] Updating JSLib

Gerald Saul hotrod55 at bigplanet.com
Mon Dec 22 07:51:04 EST 2003

I recently attempted to update my JSLib extension for Moz 1.5 and run
into a lot of problems.

The first, I think, may have been that I copied the .xpi file to my
computer and then ran it locally, rather than just left-clicking the
link on the installation page.

However, something I found out after I finally got JSLib to upgrade, was
on the TagZilla site where David Perry relates that he's had trouble
with the most recent JSLib build and had to delete the older build
before the new build would be seen by Mozilla.

So this all brings me to my question, how would I go about deleting the
version of JSLib on my computer, before updating so that I don't run
into this problem all over again?

Thanks for your help.
--
Make life easier