[Jslib] dtd problem in xul

Fco Benavides fco_benavides at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 17:08:34 EST 2003

Hi,

I´m finaly starting a xul prototype, and I'm defining
the base system to buidl upon, I want to be able to
use localization in order to be able to use both en-US
and sp-MX (being sp-MX the prefered language).

Any way, the dtd does not seem to load and thus the
entities defined are not loaded or sme thing, and
according to the documentation every thing is ok.

chrome-> saadu-> skin -> contents.rdf
                         saadu.css
                 locale -> sp-Mx -> contents.rdf
                                    saadu.dtd
                                    logo.png
                 content -> contents.rdf
                            saadu.js
                            saadu.xul

Not using the defined entities in the dtd allows me to
proceed, but otherwise, no success.  I´ve tried
several ways of doing it, no success.

Can any one pint me out where is the fault please.

saadu.xul:
<?xml version ="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://global/skin"
type="text/css"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://saadu/skin"
type="text/css"?>
<!DOCTYPE window SYSTEM
"chrome://saadu/locale/sp-MX/saadu.dtd">
<!-- Sample XUL file -->
<window
xmlns="http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul"
id="saadu-main">
  <script type="application/x-javascript"
src="chrome://global/content/dialogOverlay.js" />
  <script type="application/x-javascript"
src="chrome://jslib/content/jslib.js" />
  <script type="application/x-javascript"
src="chrome://saadu/content/saadu.js" />
  <vbox align="left" id="vb">
    <label id="xlabel" value="&label.val;" />
    <image src="chrome://saadu/locale/sp-MX/logo.png"
/>
    <button id="xbutton" label="Abrir SAADU"
oncommand="greet();" />
 </vbox>
</window>

saadu.dtd
<!ENTITY label.val	"Hello, Welcome to SAADU">
<!ENTITY button.val	"SAADU">

Thx!/Fco

=====
Ing. Francisco Benavides