[Jslib] Non-blocking sockets?

Rick Morris rmorris at mos.us
Tue Dec 2 10:41:23 EST 2003

Ahh, good... confirmation. I had just tracked that down and tried it.
(wondered if I was poking around in the right place)

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to make a difference, but I have a
feeling I am still getting something wrong in my app. I will test some
more and hopefully present my findings here, thanks.

--
Rick Morris
Application Developer
rmorris at mos.us