[Jslib] Re: How to access new dir with windows?

mw22 martijnw at hotpop.com
Mon Aug 18 15:52:16 EDT 2003

I was using a nightly build of Mozilla Firebird, but I have just tried it
with Mozilla 1.0 and there I get the same result.
I used the development install of jslib.

I think it gets stuck with this:
   var d = new Dir('C:\\');

What string should I use in windows, to get a dirList?

I have included the following components of jslib:
  include (jslib_file);
  include (jslib_dir);

Kind regards,
Martijn