[Greasemonkey] A possible cool app for GM

Andy Elvey andy.elvey at paradise.net.nz
Sat May 7 19:21:38 EDT 2005

Hi Julien - thanks for this

  Umm ... in hindsight, probably no extension ...  :-))

   As I mentioned to Eric Darchis (who also replied to my post), I kinda
wandered "out of my depth" here, without really thinking or looking at
GM - what it can do,  and what it should be used for.  So, I'll be
"leaving it at that", happy to just "lurk and learn" here ...
   Anyway, on a different tack - you may still want to have a look at
the links that I posted.  There's some interesting stuff there,
especially Eric's (another Eric's!) conversions from Excel to simple,
clean XML and back.
   And (heh) - I probably have even fewer ideas on spreadsheet libraries
than you do!  :-)
  Bye for now -
  - Andy