[Greasemonkey] Script failing

Brendan Crosser-McGay verifex at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:51:49 EDT 2005

http://userscript.org/scripts/show/1434

Every now and then when I'm loading this script on the CB (carnageblender)
home page, and I hit the "fight" button, I get a error and the script simply
fails. The strange thing about this is that if I open a new tab and log into
gmail, and then go back to CB, the error goes away. I don't know how to
explain this. But I've had this happen many times. If nothing else is open
and I try CB, it fails, not every single time, but enough for me to notice a
pattern. I wish I could give you more examples of the error I'm getting, but
it seems as though GM isn't giving me error messages anymore, hmmm. Maybe
looking at the script is enough?

Brendan