[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey died today?

Steve Kopischke sjkopischke at charter.net
Wed Aug 31 11:12:19 EDT 2005

The first thing I did was uninstall and reinstall Greasemonkey. I'm
willing to recapture the scripts.

The only remaining directory structure was

<profiledir>\extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}\chrome\greasemonkey\content\

I again unstalled and renamed the above extension directory so I can have a clean start (I still have the scripts). Then I installed Greasmonkey again from Mozilla's site (is anyone else having extremem performance problems with the extensions page?) (also, GM does not appear on the Extensions Mirror any longer - why?). It seems removing the old extension directory helped fix the problem - Thanks!

SJK