[Greasemonkey] mbox archive for this list

Michael Bierman greasemonkey at thebiermans.net
Tue Aug 30 20:35:02 EDT 2005

I appreciate your frustration, but that will only help those using Gmail.
Unfortunately I don't use gmail to read this group so that wouldn't help me.  Do
moderators have the ability to force postings from a member to be text? If Bill
won't be a good citizen and insists on yelling in everyone's ear because he
thinks that's funny, maybe we can do it on a global level and be done with the